These logs can also help you track the efficiency of any advertising or marketing campaigns.
Follow Me Call Forwarding and Switchboard Call Forwarding
provide the following data
- Date: The date within the month of this call
- Time: When the inbound call was placed (GMT)
CT: The Call Type:
- = Personal Number
- = Control
- = Switchboard (Click for detailed log)
- SM = SMS Notification
- CLI: The calling party’s ID (prefixed with i if international origin)
- Destination: outbound calls made by the system
- The system tried unsuccessfully to call this number
- The system called this number but the call was not accepted
- The system called this number and the call was accepted
- (/ / As above, but the call used extended divert/dmCalls)
- Dur: For how long ([Hours:]Minutes:Seconds) the call was connected to this destination
- Extd Div: For extended divert destinations, how much was charged for the divert.
- Mail: The call was diverted to mailbox means the call was diverted to voice/fax mail and no message was left. A message was left means the system took a message. Messages shorter than 1 second are discarded.
- Usage charge: The basic cost of the inbound call to you. Calls fully or partly funded by an allowance are shown with blue background. This may be supplemented by an extended divert charge (see above) for non-inclusive destinations.